No matter how you are feeling, know that there is someone out here to support you, don’t lose hope. I believe that we all have the innate ability to be well, regardless of race, sexual orientation or gender identification. Traumatic and challenging experiences in our lives, can affect our nervous system, rendering us vulnerable, confused and at times stuck in fight, flight and/or freeze responses to life. It would be an honor to assist you at recognizing and reclaiming your strength and true potential through gentle, mindful and regulated interventions that provide balance and peace.
I offer you integrative holistic psychotherapy; an approach to wellness that incorporates body, mind and spirit, and combines cutting edge approaches that include somatic experiencing, mindfulness, and psychodynamic interventions. I have been serving survivors of loss and trauma for 30 years.
Encouraging exceptional, empowering and transformational life experiences are my purpose. I am dedicated to assisting you in Uncovering Your Highest Potential.
My dedication to wellness and healing have led to my exploration of some of the many options available to creating balance. Consequently, I have also obtained Licensing/Certification as an Integral Yoga Teacher, Massage Therapist, Reiki Master and Interfaith Minister. My goal is to offer you only that which is useful, helpful and welcomed by you. I am also fluent in Spanish and culturally sensitive.
- Years in Practice: 30 Years
- School: Hunter College School of Social Work, New York City
- Year Graduated: 1990
- Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker License No. and State: LC50077742 District of Columbia
- Certified Somatic Experiencing Practitioner as of 2011
- The New Seminary – Ordained Interfaith Minister, June 2004
- Usui System of Natural Healing – Certified Reiki Master, April 1998
- Integral Yoga Institute – Certified Integral Yoga Instructor, August 1998
- Kripalu Center for Yoga and Health – Certified Massage Therapist, 1996