Holidays can be fun or they can be a difficult time of the year. Either way, they bring up a lot of emotion and may open old wounds. There is so much expectation from society, the people in our lives, and even the area we live in, about what holidays need to be. We are always growing and evolving, and may not feel the same way about the holidays as we did in the past. Taking this evolution into account, when last did you give yourself permission to honestly feel as you do about this time of year, and do it without judgement or suppressing these feelings? Knowing what you really feel gives you further permission to decide how to spend this time of year so that you serve your being.
This holiday season, my wish for you is to know what a powerful and beautiful Soul you are. You came into this world for a reason, and this world is better for having you in it.
Next time you need a reminder of the awesome being you are, repeat this out loud:
- My life is meant to be lived according to my truth.
- I deserve to live a joyful, happy life.
- My past does not define who I get to be in the future. This is a choice that exists in the present moment.
- I am strong and capable.
- I have the power to create my future.
- I get to choose me first – my life is about me.
- I get to choose who I want to spend my precious time on earth with.
- I am worthy of my every dream, goal and desire.
- There are no criteria I need to meet in order to have the life I desire.
- The loudest voice in my world needs to be my own. Listening to myself and the guidance from Source/God/Goddess/ Universe will always take me on the best path for me.
- I get to choose ME – here, now and in every moment of every day. I get to choose my happiness and well-being first.
- What I feel ripples out to others. Being my best and highest self by choosing me, means I bring the best of myself to everyone I interact with.
- My life matters. I have the power within to create the life I desire.
- A beautiful, happy life is my birthright!
- I am loved and supported in every moment of every day by Source/God/Goddess/Universe.
Wishing you a beautiful, abundant and blessed Christmas and holiday season. Join me on the next call in my From Trauma to Triumph Community as we co-create together.