This past year has been tough for most of us. Let us choose to end the year strong. I don’t mean strong in terms of business, or relationships, but rather in the most important part of your life – strong in yourself.
The only gift you need to give yourself this year is the gift of acceptance and trust. Accept that whatever has happened is in the past. While it may still hurt, like any wound, it can heal. It can only get better from here. Trust that happiness belongs to you.
Choose to love yourself this coming year.
- Put yourself on your to-do list every day. Even if all you can spare is 10 minutes a day, use it to do something that feeds your soul. Perhaps meditate, read something inspiring or practice daily self-care.
- Gather tools you can use to remind yourself of your worth – that you are loved, deserve to be happy and can create your future in the way you choose.
- Embrace those things and people that make you happy and release that which no longer serves you in your healing and your life. Choose you. You are an awesome, powerful, strong being. You have survived and you are still here, still getting up each day, and step-by-step, moving forward. It is not the size of these steps but the fact that you are taking them.
- Celebrate yourself. You have survived this year. Go strong into the next year knowing that each day can be better than the last.
End this year with these mantras:
- I am enough.
- I am in the right place at the right time and my next step is around the corner.
- I deserve complete happiness.
- I am unconditionally loved by Source/God/Universe.
- I am alive and moving forward.
- I am healing, day by day, moment by moment. I am better than yesterday, not as good as tomorrow.
- My life is beginning now, and I will choose each thought, action and interaction with care and compassion for myself.
Go to a mirror and congratulate yourself for surviving this year and tell yourself that at this moment, you choose to thrive next year – you choose you.
Wishing you all a blessed 2022.